Have you gathered some work experiences already? Get your career on a ‘fast-track’: discover what a trainee programme is and what it offers.
At Givaudan, we offer various trainee programmes. A trainee programme typically lasts between 18 to 24 months, after which you may access a manager or an expert position.
As part of the programme you hold various roles in different departments and you can also gather experience overseas. It’s a demanding yet very exciting opportunity as it gives your career a whole new dimension.
Some examples of trainee programmes at Givaudan include:
- Management Trainee Programme
- Operations Trainee Programme
- Finance & Controlling Trainee Programme
- Perfumery School Trainee Programme
- Flavourist School Trainee Programme
Can’t find any trainee programme at the moment? Learn how to set up a job alert.