At Givaudan, maintaining the highest standards of ethics and compliance is a fundamental pillar of our sustainable and responsible business conduct.
The Givaudan compliance helpline is available 24/7 to help you express any ethical concerns or questions you may have, including issues related to:
- Bribery and corruption including kickbacks
- Competition law
- Conflicts of interest
- Environment, health and safety
- Financial crime
- Fraud, theft, misappropriation of assets
- Employee relations, harassment and discrimination
- Insider trading
- Other breaches of the code of conduct
- Product safety and quality issues
- Protection of personal data
- Regulatory and trade affairs
- Any other topics that can be reported under applicable local laws
You can access the compliance helpline in two ways: website or toll-free number.
Toll-free number: Visit givaudan.com/helpline for the list of access codes. When prompted for the company code, enter 58009
If you face any challenge in accessing the compliance helpline, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org.