ESG fully integrated in our business
As a purpose-led Company, we can go even further to make our world a happier and healthier place.
Our purpose, a guiding star in our 2025 strategy, leads the way to increasing our positive impact on society and the planet in order to ensure our sustainable long-term performance. It is our intention to deliver growth through creating inspiring products for happier, healthier lives while achieving our ambitious financial targets and longer-term purpose ambitions.
Our 2025 strategy
We are recognised by external organisations as a Company acting as a force for good.
Our strong record of ESG ratings
- CDP – Double A rating for climate action and water stewardship for two consecutive years
- CDP Leaderboard recognition for supplier engagement
- Ecovadis – Platinum medal, the highest accolade, ranking us in the top 1%
- Sustainalytics – Rated as ‘low-risk’ in 2020
- MSCI – AAA score since 2017
- FTSE4Good – Ranked in the top 2% in the FTSE4Good Index series among our peers
We seek the highest standards as a responsible and sustainable business and hold ourselves accountable through bold measurable financial and non-financial goals. You can find comprehensive reporting against our purpose and our financial targets in our Integrated Annual Report.
In addition, we provide more detail on our sustainability-related policies, programmes and performance in several other reports: