Precious naturals for perfumery
- PatchouliThe potent appeal of patchouli
- VetiverDiscovering the roots of masculinity in Haiti
- Ylang ylangA new dawn for ylang ylang
- Tonka beansOn the trail of tonka
- BenzoinThe ingredient that tells a story of a people
- LavenderSoothing solutions for lavender farmers
- VanillaUnder the skin of the world’s best bean
- SandalwoodDoing good for sandalwood
Our journey to sustainable natural ingredients started in 2007. Since then we have boosted traceability and secured key supply chains for naturals used in perfumery, taking great strides to support communities that grow these crops. We have fostered natural ingredient innovation and forged unique partnerships, taking our expertise and passion right to the source of the ingredients that inspire our perfumers.
We’re directly involved with growers because we strongly believe that we can not only secure better supply, mitigate market volatility, but also improve qualities and increase innovation from naturals. By influencing the market in a positive way and keeping a long-term vision, we bring benefits for our customers and suppliers and help preserve the magic of fragrance for consumers worldwide.
More on innovative naturals